GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

New GM Sponsored PVP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New GM Sponsored PVP

Post  russell0659 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Starting Now there will be GM sponsored PVP.

A GM from each faction will make a Raid and invite his/her faction to join. These PVP events will involve Bless battles only for the time being. A GM may attack the alter/relics or the oppisition's GM, but Not the normal players. He may inadvertently while attacking the Alter/Relic hit anyone one with in his range of attack. As he cannot control the range of the opposition.

Once the Opposition GM is dead, the GM may attack other staff members or tag holders. [BoC] being considered a Tag. If your one of the Tag holders and a GM kills you, Please do not whine about it Crying or Very sad .

Anyone (NON-STAFF) toons, Who Gets SS of them getting the Kill of a GM receive double rewards as GS Kills.

Yes Yes Yes. The Rumor is true... I love KILLING STAFF cheers Pvp Never been better, and im getting to play. So Quit your CRYING and KILL ME Sucker! I do drop nice staff. farao

Last edited by russell0659 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

System Admin

Back to top Go down

From DKM haw to kill GM :) see and Lurn :P

Post  -DontKillMe- on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:34 pm

-DontKillMe-

Back to top Go down

Re: New GM Sponsored PVP

Post  [GM]Dragon on Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 pm

lol ncie DKM
[GM]Dragon

Back to top Go down

russ love read my post on general discussion ^^

Post  divine808 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

russell0659 wrote:Starting Now there will be GM sponsored PVP.

A GM from each faction will make a Raid and invite his/her faction to join. These PVP events will involve Bless battles only for the time being. A GM may attack the alter/relics or the oppisition's GM, but Not the normal players. He may inadvertently while attacking the Alter/Relic hit anyone one with in his range of attack. As he cannot control the range of the opposition.

Once the Opposition GM is dead, the GM may attack other staff members or tag holders. [BoC] being considered a Tag. If your one of the Tag holders and a GM kills you, Please do not whine about it Crying or Very sad .

Anyone (NON-STAFF) toons, Who Gets SS of them getting the Kill of a GM receive double rewards as GS Kills.

Yes Yes Yes. The Rumor is true... I love KILLING STAFF cheers Pvp Never been better, and im getting to play. So Quit your CRYING and KILL ME Sucker! I do drop nice staff. farao
divine808

Back to top Go down

aloha

Post  divine808 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:23 pm

general discussions everyone ^^ my post is there regaurding my abscence and sorry this is not the right place to post it lols KYREE IS COMING BACK ^^
divine808

Back to top Go down

Re: New GM Sponsored PVP

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top