GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.


What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659




Comments: 0


PvP Trash Talk

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PvP Trash Talk

Post  Jiggles on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:33 pm

[img:ae3f]http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/[/img][img:ae3f]http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/[/img]I understand Nice Trash talk ok But when you are out there a lightie or a darkie I dont care who calling people any name of any sort is absolutely DISRESPECTFUL and frankly Very childish we are here to have fun and PvP like adults not to bring down the other person In insults. Staff are supposed to the the leaders and follow rules and making sure other's are caring the same respect when a staff member does this its going to show oh I can do it as well no that isnt the case and shouldnt be done. So i hereby report GS ZIPP rather you all disagree or not but I dont appreciate the trash talk name calling.

Thanks for your time NTO Smile
avatar
Jiggles

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  [GS]Mr.Saj on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:00 pm

since we're putting trash talk SS...i've got some^^





avatar
[GS]Mr.Saj

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Heya <3

Post  Renja on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 pm

I told you, there is always more talk with the trash^^

http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/t2101-respect-for-other-players

Gn SK <3


Last edited by Renja on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Renja

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Venom on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Guys, grow up... Trash talk is allowed, they say stfu or fuck you, YOU SAID FUCK YOU TOO IN PVP. out there nobody cares if you go crying to mommy, your another numbers in their kills. stop posting screenshots of legit trash talk...
avatar
Venom

Posts : 848
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21
Location : England!

http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/u116

Back to top Go down

hi Venom,nice to see you :)

Post  Renja on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:20 pm

I can say for myself that I've never said this word, I Respect other players.
The word Fuck you to say is ok, but when push comes to normality, it hurts the server :s

but now good night sweethearts Smile
avatar
Renja

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-04-23
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  [GS]Mr.Saj on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:54 pm

nice knowledge for an ex GS venom, trash talk isn't allowed not even in pvp for staff, maybe falcon could tell u more about that one^^
avatar
[GS]Mr.Saj

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  BoullyKolben on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Trash Talk by a Staff member isn't allowed anymore
avatar
BoullyKolben

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Jiggles on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 pm

@ Vemon your so funny. You should look up the meaning of respect because you have none. I have not EVER trashed one single person thank you very much. I am a polite person and I dont like being dissrepected because a STAFF member thinks he is GOD and can do whatever he wants. I am out to pvp not be trash talked to because they want to run into the guards thinking they are awesome and die well if you dont want to die do not pvp easy as that. But there is no call on disrespecting people at all me or anyone on this server a darkie or a lighties it is uncalled for. You really should also check up the TOS rules. No Trash Talk of ANY kind is not allowed by a staff member in PvP justto inform you.
avatar
Jiggles

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Venom on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:55 am

cromashina wrote:nice knowledge for an ex GS venom, trash talk isn't allowed not even in pvp for staff, maybe falcon could tell u more about that one^^

This is where your wrong. when i was GS, for the .... 6 months i was GS? i was trash talkin the fury every day. NOW it's not allowed, idk why, it's just silly, staff members don't have the rights of normal players it seems. they're even more like robots now because they can't have the freedom of speech. if they're trashed in pvp they can't say anything back, WONDERFUL.

Jiggles, idk who you are, but i have respect for those who deserve it. so don't tell me about respect, because you clearly have no idea who i am.
avatar
Venom

Posts : 848
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21
Location : England!

http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/u116

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:51 am

Ven, before u posted ur 1st post, u shud get in some infos then do it, because really in this 1, u got mistake.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

For the love of god....

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 am

We all know ZIPP has a hot head from time to time,
but I can in all honesty say he's improved heaps and loads since he first came on this server and I'm really proud of him actually.
and I think that this by far isn't the worst kinda trashtalk I've seen in my days here.
ZIPP is an awesome GS and a good guy under his hard exterior, and sometimes he needs a little tap on the shoulder to remind him that some things aren't ok.
But other than that, in my opinion this doesn't deserve this much attention.
Cause if you look away from the usage of the bad word which you all seems to be totally hung up in...

I just wanna let you all know what the word actually means.

Definition of Pussy:

Cat
the vulva or vagina (which is why you get so offended i guess)
cowardice or weakness
source: Wikipedia

so in other words if you guys know your dictionary what he's basically saying here.

Is: "Run cowards run" Just not as nicely... but i bet that sentence would offend you to if it was said in pvp.

And just for the record...
I do agree with Venom to some point
It is not fair that regular players can trashtalk, but as soon as someone with tag opens up their mouth it's reported and slandered all over the forums. what has been said in the past... Idk if that apply's anymore tho apparently is that [GS]'s are normal players which in my opinion then should be allowed to trashtalk.
and if that rule has changed it might be a damn good idea to inform everyone of that.
Cause I sure as hell didn't know, and If I didn't know I'm betting I'm not the only one...

PS. I love you Danny!

Peace out!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  [GS]Mr.Saj on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:24 am

so temptress, ur trying to convince me that pussy is a nice word? we should all run around calling people pussys? well...if so, ok...
and u can't handle this situation like this, he's a GS, the rules clearly say that trash talk isn't allowed in pvp for staff...if Falcon could've lost his tag just for saying the word "fuck" in pvp, then ZIPP should lose his tag too, tho, falcon got his tag back...but that's not similar at all...
avatar
[GS]Mr.Saj

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Venom on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:18 am

[GM]CRAZY wrote:Ven, before u posted ur 1st post, u shud get in some infos then do it, because really in this 1, u got mistake.

I can't see why staff are now not allowed to trash talk, thats just really silly. yes i got mistake, but making staff members not allowed to trash talk is also a mistake...
avatar
Venom

Posts : 848
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21
Location : England!

http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/u116

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 am

cromashina wrote:so temptress, ur trying to convince me that pussy is a nice word? we should all run around calling people pussys? well...if so, ok...
and u can't handle this situation like this, he's a GS, the rules clearly say that trash talk isn't allowed in pvp for staff...if Falcon could've lost his tag just for saying the word "fuck" in pvp, then ZIPP should lose his tag too, tho, falcon got his tag back...but that's not similar at all...

No, but I'm saying that the word has more than one meaning... which you fail to see apparently!
and if Falcon had lost his tags for just saying fuck... that single word is not even directed at anybody standing alone like that, then that would have been a silly reason for loosing his tags...
I would i would maybe understand if it he said: "Fuck You *some random player name here*" But you can't seriously say that, that is even a bad thing I say Fuck you to a lot of ppl everyday, and often not even meaning as bad as it sound.
But I guess it's different in a game than in RL right?
In RL it's ok in a game it's not...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  russell0659 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 am

I work on several servers where staff try to control language. It always turns out bad, who ever have the ear of staff wins. The He Call me Name i have SS" game. Where in the pvp is taken to the forms where they post shots of each other say crap. It turns very CHILDISH in a hurry.

When we open this American server we set down rules, Here we have Freedom of Speech. We can and do talk Trash at each-other, each and every day, in real life we do to our friends, and in game we do to our friends. We are adults here and we know where the line is.

I have to Agree with Venom and Temptress opinion, GS is player helper, he is normal toon with normal Rights like all others. Trash Talk between Factions During PVP is Always going to be Allowed on this server.

And Secondly most anyone who is in pvp with ZIPP know him, and he know them. If you dont know him you need to meet him. He is good guy.

_________________
Protect the Good and Punish the Bad!
avatar
russell0659
System Admin

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 58
Location : Congress Arizona

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  mistakenlove on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:49 am

Personally, There is NO accuse I would say I dont see why you back that up because there is a rule rather he was bad before and better now who cares. The point is he shouldnt be doing it because he is not smart enough to NOT run into the other fractions guards then whine about it and call names. She is right it is disrespectful and I agree. Actions should be taken and just because the word 'pussy' as other meaning doesnt try and change anything because guess what 'Bitch' does to to basically your point is I can go into pvp and call you a BITCh and its ok because you kno that means female dog right ok yea no its disrepectful you should look into that. But you know that doesnt matter according to Russel so let me get on every time I see you temp your being called a bitch Smile Since its allowed in pvp according to russel.

mistakenlove

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Jiggles on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am

@ Temp Every word as a different meaning thank you.

@ Russel If it is so aloud then Falcon should have been able to say FUCK then because you know FUCK means sexual intercourse maybe he wanted to have sex with someone. therefore Pussy is no different.

@ Crazy Agreed <3

@ Mistakenlove You really get to the point O-o
avatar
Jiggles

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Venom on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 am

mistakenlove wrote:Personally, There is NO accuse I would say I dont see why you back that up because there is a rule rather he was bad before and better now who cares. The point is he shouldnt be doing it because he is not smart enough to NOT run into the other fractions guards then whine about it and call names. She is right it is disrespectful and I agree. Actions should be taken and just because the word 'pussy' as other meaning doesnt try and change anything because guess what 'Bitch' does to to basically your point is I can go into pvp and call you a BITCh and its ok because you kno that means female dog right ok yea no its disrepectful you should look into that. But you know that doesnt matter according to Russel so let me get on every time I see you temp your being called a bitch Smile Since its allowed in pvp according to russel.

pvp only, i know you said it but only if your both pvping lol...
avatar
Venom

Posts : 848
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 21
Location : England!

http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/u116

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  mistakenlove on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 am

I know Vemon hun ^_< I know which is why I will do it since it is ok according to russel and you seen his post Smile so I will call Temp a Bitch in Pvp only every time i see Temp hope Temp enjoys it Very Happy

mistakenlove

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm

mistakenlove wrote:Personally, There is NO accuse I would say I dont see why you back that up because there is a rule rather he was bad before and better now who cares. The point is he shouldnt be doing it because he is not smart enough to NOT run into the other fractions guards then whine about it and call names. She is right it is disrespectful and I agree. Actions should be taken and just because the word 'pussy' as other meaning doesnt try and change anything because guess what 'Bitch' does to to basically your point is I can go into pvp and call you a BITCh and its ok because you kno that means female dog right ok yea no its disrepectful you should look into that. But you know that doesnt matter according to Russel so let me get on every time I see you temp your being called a bitch Smile Since its allowed in pvp according to russel.

Oh please I would take that as a compliment...
I guess there is a reason I have a toon named TheBitch...
so your lil statement right there was a fail from beginning to end...
and second of all if you see my GM in pvp you're damn good.

ty for you attention!

Regards...
The Bitch Herself!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  mistakenlove on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Aww Temp did you think of that all by yourself or did your mom do it for you ;p

The Best Bitch is always right here its me XP I can keep it up all day hun now go to your dog bowl and get you some food and water to clean that ucky face of yours.

mistakenlove

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Jiggles on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:34 pm

>.> Omg really everyone >.>


1. Grow Up

2. Act your age not your shoe size

This was a report and everyone is entitled to there own opinion yes good for you for posting it but seriously comments like Temp and Mistaken are giving is Childish SHUT UP seriously get over yourself.

Its a game we all play and vagely im getting so annoyed im about to leave >.> this is out of hand should have never gotten this far its stupid and ridicilous....
avatar
Jiggles

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed

Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:44 pm

mistakenlove wrote:Aww Temp did you think of that all by yourself or did your mom do it for you ;p

The Best Bitch is always right here its me XP I can keep it up all day hun now go to your dog bowl and get you some food and water to clean that ucky face of yours.


FYI there's a difference between personal attacks and general trashtalking "hun" and you're about to cross that line, so by all means keep it up Smile Second this is not a pvp map Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  [GS]Mr.Saj on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:58 pm

then my next question would be, why did falcon lose his tags?
avatar
[GS]Mr.Saj

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

That...

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 pm

cromashina wrote:then my next question would be, why did falcon lose his tags?

Is something Russell will have to answer, so I would hold for his response if anything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum