GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

PvP Trash Talk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PvP Trash Talk

Post  Venom on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Jiggles wrote:>.> Omg really everyone >.>

1. Grow Up

2. Act your age not your shoe size

This was a report and everyone is entitled to there own opinion yes good for you for posting it but seriously comments like Temp and Mistaken are giving is Childish SHUT UP seriously get over yourself.

Its a game we all play and vagely im getting so annoyed im about to leave >.> this is out of hand should have never gotten this far its stupid and ridicilous....

This WAS a report. It's now just a screenshot of ZIPP doing a legit act.
Venom

http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/u116

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Jiggles wrote:>.> Omg really everyone >.>

1. Grow Up

2. Act your age not your shoe size

This was a report and everyone is entitled to there own opinion yes good for you for posting it but seriously comments like Temp and Mistaken are giving is Childish SHUT UP seriously get over yourself.

Its a game we all play and vagely im getting so annoyed im about to leave >.> this is out of hand should have never gotten this far its stupid and ridicilous....

I have to Agree with Jiggles on this point. GS are normal player who donate their time to help the server, and players. They have every Rights that any-other player.

We are all adults, How i and my staff manage this server is what make it good. Enjoy the game and quit fussing over simple stuff. We all joke around with each-other. Its not personal, its just a game.

Thread is LOCK

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm

cromashina wrote:then my next question would be, why did falcon lose his tags?

These are two separate situations. The situation Falcon was Reprimanded for was the outward display of Anger, not taunting name calling that Zipp is doing. There is big difference.

Staff are required to hold there anger, and not get upset, and when they do, they should not display it outwardly. I do not see that in the beginning post on this thread.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emanuele on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:31 pm

I love this server because we have people who can meet the people responsible even while in a game,I appreciate the answers you gave Russell and Venom but especially our sweet Sessy, I can not understand why every time I see reports of a GS which says something more in pvp,if we think more fun in the game would be better for everyone right?? from my point of view of the faction guys try to light have more fun in pvp instead of running away forever, it would be more pleasant for all of us, we know that in pvp you die or are killed, but we know that bringing in less deaths on your player you win nothing .....

I said mine. :p

p.s.sorry for my english i love u all

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Emanuele

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top