GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

[Bug] Graphical bug (pvp 1-15)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Bug] Graphical bug (pvp 1-15)

Post  Barhal on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 am

Je n'ai pas trouvé un autre sujet a ce propos alors il n'a peut être pas été signalé.
Les sangliers qui se trouvent en map pvp 1-15 sont blanc (peut etre un probleme de texture ou je sais pas quoi)

--

I didn't find a thread about this so maybe none already report it.
"Durable Leather Wild Boar" in the 1-15 area are white (like a texture problem or something like that)
Barhal

Back to top Go down

Re: [Bug] Graphical bug (pvp 1-15)

Post  BoullyKolben on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 am

Yes dude there still existing some bug problems in this server, The staff know about those bug already.

In my opinion thats not a big problem you dont need to see a beatiful mob for get fun in this server or get a drop, There are just bugged in the graphics as you said They are white, but they still dropping the same items and all is normal they are just white.
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  BoullyKolben on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 am

Other point: may be you have the old client like me, the old client have a lot of bugs too. Try to download the newclient and a lot of bugs won't exist anymore.

I have a stupid internet who download a client of any shaiya server in 5 hrs or 6 hrs and I'm too lazy for download the new client, that's why I still having the old client haha. but If this is not your case and you have the chance of download a shaiya server in 1 hr or 30 min like a lot of my friends I recomend you do it and will be better.

Good luck

Link for download the New SK client: 4shared.com/rar/jDqWwjjc/Shadow_Knight_Client.html
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  Barhal on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 am

Yes, they are fully fonctionnal but it's just to warn the admin about this if it's wasn't done.

I'll try to download the client with your link

Thx
Barhal

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Yes sir, im aware that a few mobs are white, problem is the players who have the old client, when i try to patch one or two mobs, it makes others turn white. I do not know why, in my client they are correct. If after you get the new client they are still white, please let me know. Thank you for you help in this matter, as there are over 30k mobs is really hard to check everyone after every patch. I tryed for a while to chase that bug, but it is illusive.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Barhal on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 am

The client of the link is say this : CurrentVersion=190
Mine is is already have the 196

Is it the latest version ?
Barhal

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:05 pm

not necessarily, the version gets updated when you download a patch. There are 6 new patches since the client was created. but i do not believe mobs are in those patches, they are todo with items and new mobs.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top