GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

flu Bugs for Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flu Bugs for Report

Post  --ShAdOw-- on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:08 am

Hello i em New in SK 1 main Frend tell for This Syrver and now i play it i see flu Bufs in game
1 : Abs demige Bug well if you gat max Abs Damege just show you 2k you gat is chat byg
2: SC Boxes Bug
3: when you ar dead from mobs sam tame the game dont late you pres ok to ress your toon
I dont know whear to raid dis i surch Bugs but cant Find em in Forum soo i raid it hear ty Smile
--ShAdOw--

Back to top Go down

Re: flu Bugs for Report

Post  BoullyKolben on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:47 pm

hmmmmm I dont got those bugs may be is your client. I suggest you to do this: locate the archive named Version, open it and change the current version to 190 save it and run the updater again. May be this will fix some of your bug problems or If you got a fast internet re-download the client again.

I hope helped you with this good luck.
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Tue May 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Sound like your using very old client or other server client. Other server client do not work because of the massive amount of modification i have made. I suggest you download our client from the top of the forum. Ive looked for these bugs and do not see them in our normal client.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top