GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Event Idea - King/Queen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Event Idea - King/Queen

Post  Rammy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 am

Russ proposes we do a King/Queen style event, where we designate a King/Queen for faction each (only 1 king OR queen each, not both)king queen

Once a day, He/She can hide (much like HnS) and the first 5 who find him/her have a chance to battle her for the tag. Whoever is left after 5 battles, (ONLY 5!!!) is the new (or old) King/Queen.

He/She can choose whenever they want to battle. Anyone can battle! HOWEVER. You can only battle the [King/Queen] for tag when they say choose to do it, no spamming them for battles!

In order to win [King] or [Queen] you have to win 3 battles out of 5, and must be the victor at the end of the 5th battle (or 6th if you won all 5 as King/Queen)

Rules - The [King/Queen] is allowed to hide and basically makes a HnS event for half an hour maximum. If 5 people find you, the time is cut and the battling begins. The 1's one to find you gets to battle first and continueing onto the 5th one, whoever wins that is crowned the new [King/Queen]. IF within 30 minutes you are not found you remain [King/Queen]. IF you are only found by 4 or less people within 30 minutes, the battles only involve the 4 or less people who found you.

REWARDS - an awesome new [King] or [Queen] Tag! show it off and wear it proudly, and most of all, PROTECT it!

If you guys like it, it will go underway and we will choose who gets the initial King/Queen tag, and will discuss the skills allowed, for now, just choose if you like it or not! =)
Rammy

Back to top Go down

King/Queen

Post  -DontKillMe- on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 am

idk gat Queen is Dark Very Happy is GMQueen soo Razz
-DontKillMe-

Back to top Go down

Re: Event Idea - King/Queen

Post  Rammy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:22 am

Lol, you gotta be able to kill too DKM Razz
Rammy

Back to top Go down

King/Queen

Post  -DontKillMe- on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 am

lol you tell i can kill Realy ok what Hapend Orc vs Fighter ? Tell me LMFAO i tell you Orc Dead Very Happy
-DontKillMe-

Back to top Go down

Post  Rammy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 am

cheers anyway guys try your best! dont give up! and if im [King] good luck killing me!king bounce Very Happy
Rammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cholla on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:08 am

I like the idea. maybe we can find out the first king/queen by having LMS a major battle or an election might work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top