GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

what up!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kikou <3<3

Post  DarkAnge on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

kikou ici AZAD je te demanderai de laisser la guilde RIP en dehors des drame que vous provoquer. Si on te manque autant, il suffit de nous le dire on te fera parvenir une photo dedicaser de toute la guilde. Dedicace a Snoppy.

DarkAnge.....

AZAD kikou here I will ask you to leave the guild RIP outside the drama that you cause. If you miss it much, just tell us we will send you a picture of dedicaser entire guild. Dedication has Snoppy.

DarkAnge .....
DarkAnge

Location : Dans les sous-vetements d'une belle brune a forte poitrine :)

Back to top Go down

Answer

Post  ahaad97420 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Heyaa Guysss=))
One thingg... Stop Talking about the past that what Russell Always said to all PPl that what happened in past need to be stay in the past and See what happen NOW!!
Bla Bla About Hello , Facto , RIP and all is the past...
And Dober Is a Good PPl Like a Friend and like a Staff Of SK Server... He is Fair for all PEople, Until now No one come to me or someone and And Accuse Dober....
P.S: Congratulation Again BRo for your Wedding ( Lya and Dober ) =))
Hihi Mr .Facto
ahaad97420

Back to top Go down

Re: what up!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  russell0659 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Ok this has gone far enough.

Rule is: Guild Raids are allowed for any and all purposes. Farming, MMs and PVP and or any other reason a guild officer see fit to use. All Guilds have the Right to Allow or Not Allow any Individual or Group from their Guild Raid. This is an issue that should be handled by guild officers and guild leaders.

If you have problem with guild you need to discuss the issue with your guild officers, who then in-turn should discuss it with the other guild. Causing Drama between guilds is not the proper method for dealing with guild issues.

As long as there is a leading guild, and i do believe that will always be the case. There will be jealously and rumors. I strive very hard to keep this server fair for all. Some dont see it that way because they think fair for them is diffident treatment they should be allowed to buy with donations. I only respond with my Fair For All speech. Leading Guilds need be prepared to be talked about, and non-leading guilds need to be prepared to talk, thats life, sorry but programmers have absolutely no power over human nature.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: what up!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum