GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Suggested changes to the tag event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggested changes to the tag event

Post  Mr.NM on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

1. no full rec build for deffender's/guards , it takes forever and lets be honest its no fun to watch . 2.no arcane pots. they give the user a hp glitch which makes the hp look gone even at full health . 3. players who join the evnet will need to be aware that the GM/GS that are overseeing the event need a clear line of sight on the ppl that are fighting.So make some room if your watching . 4. equal buffs. if one duelist has prayer the other should also same for leadership, etc,etc. being the best means being the best on equal terms . Ofcourse the other rules no UT pot/buff,no 60 skills stay in . scratch i cant think of anymore problems i saw last event. Gratz to our winners, the BoS battle was a great one. jocolor ty for reading.

Mr.NM

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top