GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

event guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down

event guild

Post  Lya on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:08 am

guilds come into wars

The concept is simple, five guilds (who must register in advance) each represented by six of their members (one from each class) battle 5 guilds of the opposing faction (so far so very extraordinary) in a death match!

The five guilds are met in the same union (hence 5 guilds) and form a group in this union (where six members). And a group 1 = guild x, group 2 = guild y, etc. ...

the battle area remains a determined but should be large enough that different strategies can be developed.

course:

Each union is a point of ground. When the starting signal is given, the two unions (dark / light) go hunting each other.

And that's where it gets complicated:

When a union member dies, it is permanently lost, it can therefore lead or ground, or be ground.

When all union members are dead, just to see who is still alive in the victorious union to determine the winning guild.

victory:

The group still has more members living just win.

The winning guild remporterai a price that could be six pieces of equipment (one per class)

In this vent, guilds must cooperate to win and yet are competing ...

And if two guilds are tied at the end? Simple, the two guilds clash between Them to determine the winner (the dead do not come back ^ ^)

It remains to determine the level of characters, but rather that I will fall for 60 + character

What say you?

Lya

Back to top Go down

Re: event guild

Post  Emanuele on Thu May 03, 2012 5:35 am

Good work patata :p

Emanuele

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top