GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Read This!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read This!!!!!!!

Post  Spawn on Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 pm

I heard that the server is going down(dont wana do this but Russell send some ppl on our forums too)if the server is going down u guys can check our server Absolute(SHIT)Shaiya(i would put a link but the new members cant so u can google it).ik most of u will go on Crazy's server but if u want u can check ours too Smile.We have new gears that no server has,we got it from the DEV who created shaiya not even OS have this gears.Peace!

Spawn

Back to top Go down

Re: Read This!!!!!!!

Post  russell0659 on Tue May 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Every time people dont get their way, or get in trouble for drama and or cheating, they always say the server goin to die. LMFAO, there are over 100 players online at this very min, that is not a dieing server. Shadow Knights will be here long time to come. I will control the drama and problems on the server and people will be baned. But this is done for the better of the server as a whole. We pay our bills and maintain the server, this server is not going down. So quit spreading rumors and bullshit you know nothing about, and quit advertising on our forum asshole.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top