GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

aoooooooooooooooo :) look this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aoooooooooooooooo :) look this

Post  Emanuele on Thu May 03, 2012 5:31 am

Guys I have an idea to create one day a week (schedule), not to mention a pvp map in area 15 or 30 pg lv 90 pvp with ... what do you think??
how to get there? simple with the help of our GM we will put a raid faction leader and sum to their bases, for regrup Smile looks nice and easy to apply, the GMs will appear in various altar scattered around the map, so all we pvp zone .. GM will notify you after the start of the event can also entertain us with their boss spawn, creating a small MM, and entice the players of both factions to join ..
express your idea about, and you are welcome evuntuali your changes effectively...........

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Emanuele

Back to top Go down

Re: aoooooooooooooooo :) look this

Post  Emanuele on Thu May 03, 2012 5:41 am

We need to bring new ideas to increase why PvP is the life of this game
Emanuele

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.NM on Sat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm

how would we keep people from setting tele. in the 15/30 maps with there 90 toon?
Mr.NM

Back to top Go down

Solution :)

Post  AZAD on Sat May 05, 2012 4:15 pm

If anyone try make or keep telep there will warning to move it or if he killed 30lv there will temp Ban Smile

AZAD
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BoullyKolben on Sun May 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Damn Great Idea Dober !!! Very Happy

I miss the lv15 and lv30 pvp maps. I dont pvp at 15 and 30 map Since I left shaiya ES, Are beatiful maps. Will be different and funny. Im tottally agree and Im in your favor Lets do it !!

Mr691 is right, AZAD you cant trust in all ppl There exist a lot of cheaters and dumbasses, You will need to ban a lot of them haha You will be ready for do that ? Twisted Evil

Atm lv30 map is better than lv15 map in my opinion. A map can change everything, great suggestion dober.
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCloud on Sun May 20, 2012 5:57 am

hello

Sry but i don't think so because it's a lvl 15 and 30 pvp map and if they are lvl 15 and 30 Toons there and comes into the lvl 90 toons , then you can't give a lvl 90 toon a p ban for it ... i guess it should stay as 15 and 30 pvp map

LightSonic

DarkCloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum