GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

I need explications !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need explications !!!

Post  Shaar on Tue May 08, 2012 6:48 am

Today, in PvP, we saw a archer called " MiSterOne " who got many many dex ( Only "miss miss miss" even [EC]black[BoC] who has many dex^^). It's impossible so we thought archer was hacker.
Later, we saw him again in PvP and he hit me 28 000 cc in normal hit ( proof in SS ) . It's impossible too ! An archer can't hit 28K in normal hit !!
But, [EC]black[BoC] said that MiSterOne is [GM]AZAD.
Hummm...Why [GM]AZAD was in PvP with a GM toon ( without blue name !! ) ? And why did he attack me with his toon ? He was not allowed to attack me because there was not a GM in DarkSide in PvP !!
I need explications !!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you don't believe me there were many ppl there and I got a SS !!

[img] [/img]

By Shaar
Shaar

Back to top Go down

iamo oO

Post  AZAD on Tue May 08, 2012 7:50 am

so u knw is my toon and i killed you? no just showed u i can kill u and i was on my light for show archers ( news player a new weapons) and was on kanos so not enchanted i set my rec and dex dude and i showed weapon but u killed me with eraser :'( , so u not need report cause all player now MiSterOne is AZAD Smile and is not my false if u dnt knw and stop call hackers omg , i see u not need post it and try QQdude cause if Misterone is hacker or wanna pvp will kill xd but i do my work to show new players a weapons Smile

[URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/boccaaa][/URL

so i was with my GS toon AND light toon and help dude , and raid well my SS i knw rules Smile cause i think still Facto and ur leader Guild Pushing and directed and tell to u and other friends to no over this shit Smile

[03/05/2012 20:57:32] [GM]AZAD: dad can u make to me GM light too because always i log with MisterOne when there drama on light and 2 client open on my pc crush Razz
[03/05/2012 20:59:34] Russell Calhoun: yea when i can get good connection to server
[03/05/2012 20:59:43] Russell Calhoun: right now i need to work on this new gear

AZAD
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Re: I need explications !!!

Post  Shaar on Tue May 08, 2012 8:17 am

Haha, Why you was in Kanos to show weaps ? you can't do that in AH as others GMs did ?
I used eraser because there was an unkillable archer ! haha you didn't tell me who was MiSterOne ! For me it MiSterOne was a hacker because your toon had not blue name !
And you were not allowed to attacked me in PvP with GM toon ! yes it's true you didn't kill me because I got full hp but it's out of lines ...

I know yu don't like me and my guild but it's not a reason to did that...
Shaar...
Shaar

Back to top Go down

oO lol cool

Post  AZAD on Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 am

If any GM light on will not did it but what i do is mistak control 2sides? and i told my toon wsnt pvp man and i thin again i told u if my toon wanna pvp can kill all but i respect rules and keep respnsablity ty.

oO

is not my opinion

AZAD
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 pm

He did ask me to make that account a GM account, and i have now done so. There are no kills or any out of line activity on that account. But Thank You for keeping an eye on things. We do our best to keep the server hacker free, and our staff honest. He did ask me to up that account to GM status, but i have been really busy trying to get new items in game. The problem has been corrected.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum