GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Luck state for nothig

View previous topic View next topic Go down

K.O, Concentration and Black Art nostrum to be take out for ecual class pvp

35% 35% 
[ 6 ]
65% 65% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 17

Luck state for nothig

Post  black on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 pm

i start this post cuz some one have to say this,the problem is whit new gear beside ranger/archer assassin /hunter we have alot off luck in our build and we don't use it at all cuz of KnockOut Nostrum Concentration what do the same ass 650 luck but in the same time luck build toon can't evade crit rate cuz of the same reason cuz off nostrum (LUC -- (luck) shooting attack power, critical hit rate (5 points of LUC for 1% of critical hit), critical damages. Critical evasion rate increase slightly) so pls boss NTO find a solution cuz now archer/ranger assasin/hunter they have luck and mostly for nothing and ranger -assasin don't get atack power from luck at all. Pls try urself and u will se that even a healer will hit u crit cuz of nostrum .
Help pls.

Last edited by black- on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
black

Back to top Go down

Re: Luck state for nothig

Post  black on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 am

I wana use my luck state as well ass the other use ther rec,so this is my porposal : K.O, concentration Nostrum and Black Art Notrum to be take out off game that way all player will use ther luck for makeing crit damage.
black

Back to top Go down

Post  Barhal on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 am

vote done
Barhal

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 am

Each time i add new gears i get this same QQ. The new gear is the fault for my inability to win. Duh! it gives everyone the same advantage/disadvantage. WaWaWa. The new gear increased all Class Basses Stats by 5 points each. that is NOT a big enough jump to render any class dominance over the server.

lol. Classes were setup in this fashion from the creation of the game. I WILL NOT GIVE ALL CASSES FIGHTER STATS. If you want fighter stats run fighter. Each class has it's own skills and stats setting unique for that class. I will not alter that and give your class an unfair advantage over all other classes. That would be the same as giving a fighter all the skills a ranger-sin has. That is NOT GONA HAPPEN!

Taking Nosses out of the game, is possible but i want to see more votes before i do such a drastic measure.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaidan. on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 am

If this really happens every single player on this server has to link there gear new cause knockout nosstrum is not available anymore and i think many people dont want to do that.Yeah i play only orc but if i play a other class that needs luck to do crit damage i wont like it to link my gear new .
Kaidan.
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

I voted

Post  AZAD- on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 am

I voted but for try see something here Russ when he add new gears he edited them stats same for all class ( add same number stats to all gears) so i think no idea wher is pblm noss many time pvp without full noss only care ti be nossed lv2-3-4 str dex luc rec and i dnt care for other noss and i see dnt distrub me for be on life or kill Smile

bounce bounce bounce

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  [GS]Lancelot on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 am

So if it becomes a make all equal for all... There should be weapons (1 handed blunt) exclusive for defenders/guardians... Fighters/Warriors are "disfigureds/uncharacterizeds" acting with same def/guard weapons... Wink

Back to top Go down

re

Post  black on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:10 pm

i wil try to make u understand russell increas all weapons atack whit the same state is Ok that but new gear for orc.healer fighter Def.warr guard have increas rec state to that make ranger/archer assasin/hunter the most weak classes cuz they didn't get the same increas on rec so othe class got avanteg in power and def, so what i try to say is i wana us to use our luck not to get more state or rec just to be egual in pvp don't misunderstand this whit some kind of QQ-ing is real if u don't beleave me go in game and play one of the ranger hunter class and see for urself what realy happend wen u play that one of that class then if i am wrong u can slap me but is one stuff just reading and all kind of stuff seeing that in game, i tell u again im not QQ-ing cuz of new gear i am telling the fact what realy happend in game, i don't look to get advanted over the other classes but what i am telling u is real in game
black

Back to top Go down

re

Post  black on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm

I am not talking about all noss just about 3 nostrum what will let luck build character use there luck not gaining some kind of super power, i know for other class is easy whit them cuz they don't have luck build but ur not the only classes in this game
black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top