GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Suggestions for more PvP and fun

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions for more PvP and fun

Post  Shaar on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:52 am

Humm...PvP is almost dead in Sk now...When we have 7/8 darks in PvP it's awesome whereas before we got 20+ in raid...
Why ? there are many reasons but we can try to improve that PvP :

First, remove all abso could be a great idea : I can't kill a good priest if she has gear 80 with rec + abso ( Althought I've full 80 gear and I'm one of best wars )!! Without abso we will hit more --> so more kills --> so more PvP and fun.

After, I've seen that many players come just for bosses and not for PvP ( Shaiya is a PvP game...) : If I say " Join for PvP" only 2/3 ppl join whereas if I say "Join boss UP" 8/9 ppl join. So GMs should organize events which are PvP events and events with drops of new gear ( or other good things^^) : MM ( in PvP map ) , GM PvP ( GMs don't have PID and drop new gear when they die --> PvP + drop ), H&S in PvP map with nice rewards, etc...We can find many idea to make the pvp awesome.

Then, why did GMs give up "Godess events" ( PvP with gears and weaps lvl 60 or less ) ? It was funny event Smile and all players can do this event ! It's not hard to farm 30 mins at CL or FL and 30 mins to link and enchant Smile It's fair for all ( no need to wait 1 week to get 1 piece of Shadow 80 ) and so funny Smile))) .
Events like "Queen/King event" could improve SK too Smile ( http://shadowknights.lolbb.com/t2240-event-idea-king-queen?highlight=Queen ).

By now, Sk is a bit boring because there are only 4 bosses who respawn all 4 hours for all server ! and PvP is dead... So Russell and GMs should listen my suggestions and suggestions of all players Smile.

By Shaar, Enjoy.
Shaar

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions for more PvP and fun

Post  BoullyKolben on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 am

Shaar wrote:
First, remove all abso could be a great idea : I can't kill a good priest if she has gear 80 with rec + abso ( Althought I've full 80 gear and I'm one of best wars )!! Without abso we will hit more --> so more kills --> so more PvP and fun.

Totally agree, but remove abs lapis is not the solution because will affect all classes, We have problems with orc / priest ONLY, The guards / wars are uber enough too but there exist uber fighter / def too So they will kill among themselves, The last day what I pvped here I saw how was impossible to kill a orc, I hit them 2-3 k using the correct element is enough for kill a orc / priest but they heal themself like 6k + JUST WTF and all got x3 pots. Now the pvp with unkillable orc / priest healing war / guards ( Who become unkillable too ) is damn boring cuz We are not able to get kills, and this server have a lot of orc / priest, thats the problem, All classes have his advantages and disadvantages but The orc / priest can have a full rec link / build and they still making heals of 5k+.

Shaiya is supposed to have uber classes and weak classes, War / Guard as a uber class with more attack and def than other classes, Hunter / Assasin as a class with weak def but with good skills and average attack, Pagans a class with a powerfull attack but weak def, and the priest with a average def, sometimes weak but with a great heal range. Dont bealieve me ? go and move your ass in other shaiya server, private or public whatever, all the priest / orc are weaks and easy to kill but they make the highest heals in all the world lol.

My Suggestion here is decrease the def / rec in priest / orc armor but increase Wis.
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  [GS]Lancelot on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Should I agree with you on some points.

1 - PVP become annoying

Yes, the PVP has become something of an endless pvp, no one kills and nobody dies! The PVP has become boring because taking too long to get a kill.

2 - Remove the absorption lapis:

Yes it would be nice, but as Russell would do to people who donated for these absortions? There are many people who initially donated for these items

3 - Oracles and Priests as invincible classes:

These are not the only class capable of being "invincible", all classes can become extremely annoying to kill themselves if they linking [rec + absorption] in everything...

- Ok Lance, but there and what you mean by that?
Simple all classes have a lot of defense not only oracles / priests. So stop crying about it!

I agree with you in fact to drastically reduce the defense OF ALL CLASSES for “pvp fun” again be as before with all being able to do 200-400 kills a day.

4 - HP potions

Yes, we need only 2 potions for fun pvp... 3 potions + some heals turn so annoying to kill 1 player... All noticed how many time you need for kill 1 player ? You can add 5 vs 1 d/f + a priest or w/g + a orc, you will need much time to kill him, that is, if you can!

* An observation.

Who plays in UoF only now stopped to watch as play with few players, maybe now you have seen and felt what it's like to face 8 -10 players more than you.

Last edited by [GS]Lancelot on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaar on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am

Now in Sk, server is dead 3/4 of time ! Nobody wants PvP because there are 15 lighties vs 4 darkies or 15 darkies vs 4 lighties. The only way to Pvp it's when bosses are UP.

Donations for abs ? Hum I think nobody donates to get abs 7 : We could remove only abs 6/7 ( because only full rec players use it ).

I'm agree with you, all classes should get less def: Orcs and priests are nearly invincible but some W/G or F/D too : We need to find the right ele to hit more than 3K dmg... Most of players has 55 000 + HP and 3 differents pots ( and heals )
--> We need many times to kill one and people are bored with that ( Most of time I leave PvP because of that ).

In my opinion, We need to improve SK with new things such as new events... Some players told me that they got bored and went to another servers ! We need new players or more players will leave.

By Shaar, Enjoy.
Shaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaar on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 am

And i'm agree with Lancelot to get a "pvp fun" !! If we got 30 kills / hour now we are happy whereas before we got at least 80/100 +....

Try to think about it =)
Shaar

Back to top Go down

Post  shaka on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

1º - Remove PCS
2º -Remove the game Ab lev 9
3º - Remove Debuf's

Will surely get better pvp cheers cheers Basketball
shaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeahhh remove all absorbed 4 5 6 7 8 9, Reduce defense of all class and HP too,
I think it would be good ideal pair to improve PvP cheers cheers
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  icemua on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm

i agree w/ mula bc i have inventory full of pcs... ooh & wh? omg no room lol all filled w/ pcs pcs pcs. need remove debuffs, & nosses lv 3/4. i think the abs should stay bc, new weapons do make huge damage, well that's just my thoughts ...
icemua

Back to top Go down

Post  Azura on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I agree :B cheers
Azura

Back to top Go down

Post  LordDagoneth on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 pm

mmm here some points:

1. PCS have 70% to blame about the bad pvp.... but remove then without balance debuffs will destroy the game.... about this the propose is: Put recharge time to PCS like 20 or 30 seconds.... and reduce chance to link a debuff lapis like 7-10% using OP.....

2. UT have 3% to blame about the bad pvp.... a guardian/defender with UT is rlly annoying.... this isnt a transcendental point but should be nice if defenders and guardians cant use this....

3. Farm for be uber have 20% to blame about the bad pvp.... this will have two parts and will explain mainly in my idea about the path that should follow a new player... firts about gears/weaps... the game have many nice dungeons and we have only x4 bosses in only one map for farm them... we need resurrect maps dungeons bosses... and second enchant items/lapis/lapisias/rec runes... some enchant items are so fast to get and others a pain....lapisias the same way... one fast other hard... and rec runes are good this should be at merchant... and lapises well.. just increase a lil the drop rate for lvl 9....

4. Events have 5% to blame about the bad pvp.... we need more events to promote the pvp and balance this events... only MM isnt a good idea and random/order drops is not a good way....about MM i can say this... 12/15 main bosses each MM (or depend number of ppl) with x2 drops each boss... leader drop (a GS for this spot)... each boss killed will drop leader.. then leader give drops in order for ppl that is in the raid (this will be enought for a whole raid) no more leechers no more mad ppl about drops...ofc we can improve some rules for this too....and MM in capitals for faction who win a GM pvp sponsored.. about other events could be nice "take the relic" in Karis/Raigo "get more killz" "naked pvp" and many others...

5. Iacntive/Bad Staf Members have 2% to blame about bad pvp.... well i need write about this... why bad staf members? first... they are soooo inactives and inactive dont mean "dont log on"... many of them just sit in AH and spawm for bosses... many of them just teach how to cry other players... many of them dont do nothing but say "Hi and Good Bye" with MTS or "No caps pls" in TC dont make GS and GM just for make... second GS/GM should have a work.. make events info about things idk but they need do some for the server for have the tag and not just greet and stay there for payment.... and third pls if a GS/GM is in pvp they should play without any word... why? if u see ur GM saying "You only play with orc/priest" and have some new players there what u think that new players will think later? or saying any despective words when they can/cant kill other player from oposite faction? maybe a new players can do this (cuz they are rlly nubs lol) but not a GS/GM they know the game and usually are uber players... just play if u want and dont play if u dont like without any drama.... ofc there are some good GS/GM and u all know that...

Now the Path of new Player (i rlly want GM/Russ reading this):

Spoiler:
U spawn in town and see many free items in item mall (nosses and UM stuff) and start ur way to get lvl 90.. there take u 5 mins to be lvl 60 not bad.... but now lvling is a lil hard... well u dont have any problem cuz there is a nice merchant in each town where u can buy goddess gears and weaps... and lapis lvl 7-.. oh nice with the OP u can link them but what about the money? np cuz in ur short way u get some FC or FB and that are enought to buy that things (OP ofc is free) and if u need more u can farm them so easy in basic maps... well now u r a nice guy lvl 60 in goddes gears full linked... restart ur path to lvling... 5/10 mins more u r lvl 80 and now lvling is hard again but.. oh u got lvl 70 gears that u got in ur second lvling phase thats good u can link then again but wait u have lvl 8/9 lapis now too that can be farmed where u lvling to 75.. well this will take 10/15 mins to farm and now u r a lvl 75 guy with full lvl 70 linked gears not bad... restart lvling again 10 mins later u r a lvl 90 guy Gtz! no more lvling... but now u need new gears... np Legend lvl 75 gears can be farmed easy at altar mobs at karis/raigo... many altars there... wait no altar guards cuz all them are for oposite faction? well there is np cuz a nice GS can take a altar for u.. oh wait GS took altar and oposite faction comme? well u can farm some other while ur nice faction pwn the other in nice pvp... well now u r farming legend gears... but wait some oposite player go to kill u.. well np call ur nice GS friends cuz they are always there running around to protect u... ok u can farm happy now... this will take u some time (not much) and now u have all ur set thats good and Gtz for that!!.... now u farm again ur lapises and wait.... what about lapisias and enchant items? thats not a problem ask ur friends or someone to can help u for pty u and go to OI there mobs drop easy this lapisias... and.. omg! bosses there drop the lvl 6 debuff lapises(x1 100% x2 40%) and goddes acc(x1 100%) thats nice and then spawn each 30 mins.. but the main boss drop rare SKL acc (x1 10-20% x2 1-3%) and spawn each 4h! nice! but he is a lil hard..... now u have lapisias and if u comme with friends maybe a uber SKL acc...now u need a cape u want the uber one that Dios drop (x1 30-50%) but u need a big pty for kill him and some pvpers cuz there prolly the oposite faction.. well u can try the nice (rlly nice not the one that we have now) goddes cape lvl 70 (or another kind but we need nice one lol) that CT bosses drop (x1 40-50%)... and OMG u can get a weap lvl 85 too (x1 7-10%) but its rare.... but the imponent CTI have more chance to drop high level gears (weap 85/armor 80) (x1 50-70% x2 10-30%) but u are happy cuz u have many chances... bosses spawn each 6h and CTI each 48h and only he can drop elite shields (lvl 85)! ofc he is so strong and u need raid for kill him.. but there is another awesome dragon too (Fatan/Cloron) that can drop the high lvl gears (x1 30-50% x2 5-10%).. and he spawn each 24h and can drop Dios capes (x1 20-40%) too!!! but u need raid for this (and a smart team) uber boss... well u r the half way now...wait we was needing enchant items rlly? lol... dungeons in map 1 to 4 can solve this and each dungeon have more % to get one in special... now we need do some pvp yeah and finish our high lvl gears from their bosses.... Karis/Raigo have Kimu and Seraphim each 12h! and they dont drop high lvl gears but... O.o PLH (x1 100% x2 50-70% x3 30-50%)!!! but why u need them? cuz abs 9/8 and debuff lvl 7 are soo hard to link! they drop SKL acc(x1 50-70% x2 20-40%) too!.... and OMG bosses in Karis/Raigo altars too? Medius Lucifera and Inferus have one! and drop high lvl gears (x1 50%) and SKL (x1 50%) and spawn each 6h! oh yeah there will be lots of fun trying to get one of this bosses... but there is coming the best part... VR/PR boss drop high level gears too! (x1 50-70% x2 20-40%) with some extra stuff...and the best ones! Kanos bosses (x2 100%) but they are sooo hard and u need a nice raid to kill them and ofc oposite faction should be there too.. they spawn each 12h!... well now u r ready to get lots of fun with the best pserver of Shaiya!!!

Ofc i forgot many things here (like PL/LL/credits/abs lapis many nice dungeons) but they can be inserted very easy....the point is use all that we can from this game not only x2 maps and x4 mobs!!... anyway hope u all can read all the path and check if it could make better the pvp...

And i know this could be alot of work... but if u want be the best of the best u need do some sacrifices and trust me this is only one of them Very Happy

I want ur comments!!!

P.D. About my 5 point pls dont say nothing cuz u all pvpers know what does mean Wink
LordDagoneth

Back to top Go down

Post  T3araa2kii on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 am

Laughing 1st: Decrease the amount of defense (remove abs or make fewer rec/abs linkable into gears)
2nd: Increase the amount of Attack ( but IDK where more attack can come lol!...)
3rd : Remove PCS can change or make few disadvantage( Sin/Ranger got the advantage of thier special skills,they may die fast but their skills can stun/poisons)F/D,W/G,Pag/Mag got stuns too but if Sin/Range stun first than they basically done!
4th: That all i can think of lol! [ehe This is my opinion,so do not feel offended if you do not like it] Cool

T3araa2kii

Back to top Go down

My opinion

Post  AZAD- on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:43 am

For me i see for lights have piests and many off them was other class but scared to die they run piests ..

For Fury side why not have Orcs because no one like this class or when so one creat orc need all ready to get like give me please cause said : am orc cant go farm place to said that need creat hunter or war and go farm ,

Shaiya is pvp and farm game remember it..

For Event we always did MM on kanos and same side dominate and win pvp , other side leave MM and many on raid go off.. need more thant this?

For PvP now is pblm missed Fury no light ago had same pblem when missed lights . and missed Fury we know hope with my words here is send for someones Wink

So am not vs abs in game but maybe if remove PCS like ago and make it farm items will put players to build orcs/piests

Abso all class use it not only piests/orcs ( they have 801 point rec) ....

So look for PCS befor abs ..

Have fun guys ( GMs always try do a better and found ur fun I love you

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  [GS]_AFRODITE_ on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:26 am

well I guess it's not so simple to do this.
1: def reduce by 50%, this could be done by taking the defense of the gears.

2: increase atk power of classes, this can be done alert of weapons or gears giving more stat points (STR / INT), but this only set lvl85, to lvl80 not change the set that almost everyone already has.

3: take out the pencils lvl4/5/6/7/8 abs, do not remove the lvl9 (due to donate), if you take the pencil debuff has to take also the PCS.

4: something has to be changed compared to mages / pagans, SK is the only server where these classes do not kill, on other servers mages are strong, but in SK they do not kill anything for that?

I think this would help make pvp more fun because it would kills faster, no more untouchable classes, any class can become immortal it arrives, pvp and kill and die if you do not die and no one kills in pvp which the grace of participate? Question

if this is done on the server the server will return to pvp as before, I remember when I arrived in SK at about one year ago, it was super fun to pvp's of DD1/DD2, had goodess events, the faction were balanced in pvp, we had many furys, something has to be changed back to it I miss it in SK, if small things are done in SK I'm sure magnificent one server will return.

[GS]_AFRODITE_
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

replay

Post  AZAD- on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:51 am

2. UT have 3% to blame about the bad pvp.... a guardian/defender with UT is rlly annoying.... this isnt a transcendental point but should be nice if defenders and guardians cant use this....

Sorry is skill cause def/guard dnt have same power-attack to fight/war and dnt talk me for DEF cause now war/fig cand get same DEF to guard/def same maybe attck but we talking about skill ( guard/def have only 3 good skill for fight compare to war/fight ) and UT def pog have good time recharging...

- FOR PCS no recharging but farming like ago ..
- For link lapis debuf( is 20%) but maybe ask for lapis 8-9 50% is not good need less this %
- For event and MM we did all i think ( GM pvp- MM caps - MM kanos - H&S- Pop-Bless)

For me was asked only her for PCS need talk about it ... for more information ( Skill 70 def/gaur not work if debufs on u) Razz

4 - HP potions

Yes, we need only 2 potions for fun pvp... 3 potions + some heals turn so annoying to kill 1 player... All noticed how many time you need for kill 1 player ? You can add 5 vs 1 d/f + a priest or w/g + a orc, you will need much time to kill him, that is, if you can!
Lancelot for potions not all have 3 potions , for notice : choise remove Abs not good idea cause all linked with abs so remove PCS only ( PCS killed orcs/piest rules and give more than 1000% still in life Smile )

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  [GS]Lancelot on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:16 am

I can now say with 90% certainty, one of our biggest problems is the addition of rec + absorption.

The question to be asked is: Do we really need these two kind of defense?

I think not ... Only one of the two would be great! (In other words or rec or absorption)

*PCS are really a pain in the butt of many ... PCS practically nullify the abilities of some classes.
I agree with the fact that they are also removed.

*Azad we know that Shaiya is a game farm and pvp, but at the present time we all know and even you that SK is much more to PvP than to farm. Farm with your friends is really cool but what makes a server quite interesting and fun is the PvP.

**LordDagoneth his ideas are interesting and should be analyzed, of course would take some time before they can be implemented. Razz

Finally, I am happy to see that you are giving your ideas and trying to do the best for all SK!

I hope soon to have news Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  LordDagoneth on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Im 80% sure that things are so balancend in pvp we just need stop the abuse of PCS... why? cuz a full rec toon (can be any class) with them can run forever and ppl who was trying to kill him get mad....

Thats why i propose the idea that dont reomve PCS just put some recharge time (like UT but not too long) im 100% that this will make pvp more fun.... ppl can be stuned and killed (even a orc/priest trust me)! Razz

The delay on PCS is good but we need balance this again...why? cuz a sin/ranger can stun u forever and this will make other problems... about this some delay on recharge time for stun skillz here will be great too...

Basically we just need x2 things:

* Delay on PCS... with this ppl cant run forever and can be killed

* Delay on Sin/Ranger skillz... with this they cant abuse of this when PCS have delay to be used....
LordDagoneth

Back to top Go down

Post  [GS]Lancelot on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 pm

So all classes should be able to kill, I believe that only exists on the server PCS because there are debuff lapis

I do not think there should be a longer delay than exists today in the skills of rangers / assassins
These already suffer enough to get a kill

In summary, most agree that it should be made a considerable decrease in the defense of all classes, as well as removal of lapis rec or absorption

* I think that should be done something about debuff lapis and PCS, but the possibility is remote, so I know Russell likes of debuffs and PCS then it is difficult to convince him otherwise! : p

We really need to make the server better than it is today and I believe we are moving towards it at a wide steps.

Lancelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaar on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:55 am

Hey ^.^

Hum I'm agree with PCS : One part of Priest/Oracle 's job is to "Dispel" Pvpers. With PCSs They don't need to dispel : they can heal heal and heal... And when there are 3/4 Priests/Oracles at the same time in PvP it's nearly impossible to kill someone ! ( Except big big nubis Razz ) , so all leave PvP and go AH ^^' So without PCSs --> less heal --> more kills.
And without PCS, I think that we will see more Assassins/Rangers and Mages/Pagans : because these classes are disadvantaged ( 1 PCS --> all stuns / Poisons / Attribut remove --> gone ).
We should think about PCSs then ( Farming them, Remove all, Recharging for use...I don't know^^).

And I'm agree to remove absos 4/5/6/7/8 --> We don't need to link abs 7/8/9 and rec 7/8/9 ! Or PvP so boring... Without these abso Priests/Oracles will link wis 8/9 and we will can kill them more easily.

But for me the most important thing is EVENT ! Why did GMs give up "Godess Events" ? "H&S" ( only 1 per mouth now...) ? "KING/QUEEN event " ? "Pop-bless event " ?
There are MANY EVENTS which can improve SK and keep this server alive.

By Shaar, Enjoy
Shaar

Back to top Go down

Post  LordDagoneth on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:53 am

Without abuse of PCS trust me even a full Rec/Abs priest/orc is killeable (u need think a lil and find the way like me afro ).....

We dont need remove nothing..... we dont want be easy killz (reducing defence without reduce atk and if u do this is the same that now...)... we dont want more farming (farm PCS... we have enought farming noss4)...

We want more Killz and more PVP!!!...

That is why i think recharge time on PCS is good (like 15 secs can be 4 PCS /min) this enought for kill a full rec/abs player... adjust some other things.. and we will have a very fun pvp Laughing
LordDagoneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Remove abs 4-8 and lower defence/RESIST , would be great .. we would have more pagans/mages/PLAYERS, cuz RESIST is already so big when u got new set ( 80 one ) its about 1,3k from GEAR ALREADY.. and u onnly need to link 1 simple lapis its WIT 9, i already have talked about it with russ, ( about lower RESIST ) but what he says : His Gf ( Taley), has a pagan, which can do 8k on people, ( its how did RUSS tell to me ),... its same with ARCHER , they do pretty low dmg and die fast, i speaked about it with russ to, and then he told that he have/had a archer which did 10K on furys, with LUC/DEX link ( Only ) ... kinda unposssible, already tested it on another server and it did only 4-k on a simple pagna with not very big defence.
so REMOVE abs 4-8 and lower DEF/RESIST . would be great.... and make some people to do some events ... ( im good Hide n Seeker D: old times did em alot xD ) .....

Regards : WLS/JHS/PewDiePie

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 pm

I have read this thread, and i do agree with some of it. Defense is to high. I will reduce it on server side to see if this does help. i will reduce it server wide all classes. And we will no longer have PCS merchants ingame for a time to see if this helps.

Update: I have reduced Defense on the server side. you will not see the reduction in your display. Also i have added a cool down period to PCS, like Healing Pots have, so you can no longer spam them.
This will all take effect today at 5pm June 30th. this is a test.

UPDATE: Was serious problem with the above mods, and thank god for backups! Had to restore previous item data. Ill look into what happen and retry soon.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoullyKolben on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 pm

lol You guys realized it

A lot of members left the server or are inactive and play in other servers ( The worst of all is what most of them are Staff members ) cuz Something sucks in SK and yeah The pvp is not good at all, Thats why There exist a Section named Suggestions, A server is nothing without ppl, ofc The Owner is interested to know what think the ppl, what they need / What is wrong / What can be better.

A Suggestion need to be agreeded by the majority of all, This will mean what something really is happening and affecting all, And the suggestion will be taked, this is the best example, All of you are agree in something, I can see like 15 replies here. But you nubs lol I saw this threat made by Shaar like 2 weeks ago and All of you posted your opinion here like 3 days ago, QQ only but never give solutions, You guys remember me the governement of Mexico lol This will change all, you will see but avoid many changes or the server will fuck up. You guys want like 10 new changes, Just decreasing the def / attack at the same time This server will be much better.

The attack should reach the def by 2.5 like 2000 def 4500 attack just a suggestion, Im agree with that of remove abs lv5-6-7-8 and keep Abs lv9 in server, So there wont exist the inmortal Orc/Priest anymore, Remove PCS ? whatever That wont change nothing cuz it will be a farmable item lol My suggestion here is keep them or remove them at 100%, All or nothing.

Congratz all for this and have fun playing with a new change, I leave Shaiya at 100% I deleted the Servers from my PC and I gave all my stuff to unknow ppl / GH, Is interesting to see whats happening here and I check the Forum When I dont have nothing to do lol If any of you want my account / rank just pm me, Is totally empty, My account just have the ranks War 10 k kills / Fighter 2 k kills ( If Russ allow me to do that ).
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:46 am

I do not agree with anyone ...

The war between two factions is a war that should have to use all the elements that are made ​​available to all classes without restriction ... on this serveur...

Call things by their names, if the pvp is not working because one faction was much stronger than the other, it's easy to leave the game when you do not win more ... made rather courageous tenacity in front of a faction that was low and now is strong, why cry ? the game is the game ...

You want to prohibited potions, skill (why not..), like on yhe FR server to be sure you make a kill ? but where do we go ?

SK is great because in this war all (or almost) is possible ...

Do you believe for one moment that the two factions have to fight on equal terms ? In all wars there are the strongest and weakest...

One who has correctly build his toon and in front of him as someone who has built his best, cries out to the wolves ? but where are we going now ...

Stop crieing and kill as u can ^^

Now here a time of recovery for PCS !! ?? its outrageous !!

The olders players how have a good pvp rank have 10 ou 20 pts more on our stats... the news beginning in games have nothing more...
and their experience for our build has come with those same big pvp ranks, they find themselves unfairly diminished, youy dont change the rules and capabilities of potions during the game because a faction is lower that the other... i dont understand this situation...
its not because the lower faction is today the stronguest u need to change the rules...

Mrs darkies before you were dismissive with thes lighties, and nox you cry like babies... but remenber when u kill 20/10 lighties you win more pts + on your stats ^^ now you change the rules ????

you want that does not move in order to quietly kill us? but where did you read that?? certainly not in a war manual? you believe that a fighter remains standing, waiting to be killed?

If the server has to become like that much from ... when you have more light for top tapper think you can be making a mistake

You want that we dont move for kill us ?? but where did u read that ?? Certainly not in a war manual !! You beleive that a fighter remains standing, wiating to be killed ??

If the serveur become like that i go away... if you dont have anymore light to kill u think that you can be making a mistake...

Mr Russ does not create inequality in game this could cause some players to leave the duty, is this really what you want ? The game is the same for everyone with his successes and his disappointments...

Last edited by xena on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
[GM]xena

http://www.facebook.com/sylvie.xena93

Back to top Go down

Post  Dadou on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:29 am

me too I dont agree with boully. You add more job for priest and we dont have always priest.

Dark complaint when we run that pvp we need pcs for pvp (always stun or debuff light and dark side)

If dark want recharge for pcs we need 5 sec or 1 debuff by weap.

for have more pvp and more kill(dark run always after kill) made naked 3 by week

Dadou

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 am

The Wonderful thing about this Game, is Change! I can change it in so many ways! I can change Server side, client side, Add new maps,mobs, gears, Items. Anytime i want, and in an effort to try to help all players. This Also Means i can CHANGE IT BACK When a Change Fails or is not what we desired. What I CANNOT CHANGE is QUITTERS. Quitters will QQ and Quit every time. And Quitting Staff are the worst of them, They are in a position to help the server, and seem they only intend to help themselves. I will continue to Change Staff untill such a time when i have Faithful and Loyal Staff who want to help the server, Not themselves.

Server was Fury Dominated for so long... And now the lights have finally caught u to where they can compete against the powerfull fury, The Powerful Quit like a bunch of babies.

Your right Bouly Somthing does Stink in SK! Its Spoiled little Kids, who cannot play if they cannot win all the time. Im glad to hear you give your stuff away, then when you comeback again you maybe have learn lesson.

Winners Never Quit! Quitters Never Win for long.

I will continue to read peoples, Suggestions and when there are agreements between players i will make changes to try to balance the game. Those changes will be server wide for all players, not just the select few who QQ.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top