GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Suggestions for more PvP and fun

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestions for more PvP and fun

Post  Shaar on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Russell is giving a new chance to server Smile. If no changes --> Boring and dead server Mad.
For me, cooldown in PCS is good thing : If I spamm PCSs and run all time, Lighties can't kill me in PvP...it's the thing which yu did all time Dadou btw...

Altought it's a new thing, you are already Q.Qing for it... Players should learn how to play without spamming PCS and PvP will be better than now ^_^.
And Dadou, there are more priests than orcs ^_^ We have only 1/2 orcs still active on darkside and sometimes we won PvP without orc Razz Smile.

Enjoy without spamming PCS Razz.

And why do yu need 3 naked per week ? Naked = full DF/PoG/DB...People doesn't want to die so they PvP only these skills are ready to use ( When I asked fury for naked they said "Normal PvP or nothing" ^^ ( And at the last "Naked PvP", Lighties left it 5 min before beggining because Lumen was UP......).

Finally, Dadou said "Darkies run after kill" : Yeah sure we run, we are nubis if you want ^_^ But even the best player ( Darky or Lighty ) has to run in 10 Lighties ( or Darkies ) vs him...Try to think before say "run run " Dadou Razz.

By Shaar, Enjoy & Take Care.

Last edited by Shaar on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shaar

Back to top Go down

Post  LordDagoneth on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:18 pm

I agree with Russ.... why fury quit when lities have ppl do do a big pvp?... they want easy killz? pfff

" u have x4 priest thats 20K+ on heals thats not a balance pvp... i quit enjoy ur pvp" (u all know who always say this)....

Play smart ppl bring healers bring debuffers bring dmg dealers and make a balance team that can pwn oposite faction... dont play just with a toon that can do dmg and run when things make so bad lol

Now with cooldown on PCS all kind fo toons even the full rec/abs are killeables if u play smart ofc... no more runners (or at least run is not easy like before) no more unkilleable toons... what more u want now? less defense on all litie toons? fury want kill always in easy way to feel like a hero and call others nubs... but when they cant they cry and quit...

Well now this game just need more ppl (a new path for players should be awesome) and lets balance the pvp by the veterans pvpers how? joining and leaving the pvp.. i know u all want fun but if u are a veteran lets others get fun for now and im sure that soon u will have more fun...
LordDagoneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Dadou on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am

Shaar wrote:
it's the thing which yu did all time Dadou btw...

And Dadou, there are more priests than orcs ^_^ We have only 1/2 orcs still active on darkside and sometimes we won PvP without orc Razz Smile.

Enjoy without spamming PCS Razz.

And why do yu need 3 naked per week ? Naked = full DF/PoG/DB...People doesn't want to die so they PvP only these skills are ready to use ( When I asked fury for naked they said "Normal PvP or nothing" ^^ ( And at the last "Naked PvP", Lighties left it 5 min before beggining because Lumen was UP......).

Finally, Dadou said "Darkies run after kill" : Yeah sure we run, we are nubis if you want ^_^ But even the best player ( Darky or Lighty ) has to run in 10 Lighties ( or Darkies ) vs him...Try to think before say "run run " Dadou Razz.

For remember :
archer is very bad on Hand-to-hand fight archer must run for did more damage. Dark come always for kill easy (archer,ranger and mage always archer) and You have always guard war and orc. Try to made archer mage or ranger for see my difficult I give that challenge.

Yes light come just for boss I agree with you shaar we need 6 hour for boss and more naked. Dark and light come just for kill on naked why dont forbid UT DF PoG and best skill on all class (DB BR AS SA SD)

Dark You have wanted PCS with recharge but You use dissipel potion absoling and other for debuff. Why dont put recharge and put recharge for pcs ? My guild and me isnt agree some light too

And stop complaint with runner that harassing and bored. For give my reason "why I run" I am archer and archer is bad on hand to hand fighter remember : archer has very bad rec

Dadou

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 am

I remain convinced that despite all change potions, or otherwise, during the game is not a good thing ...

Many players have built their stuff based on the capabilities of buffs, potions and skills, the old players who are minimum blauer Kriegsengel or blauer weiser Erzengel, I remind you, gained between 7 and 20 points higher, acquired with the benefit of the PCS and are happy ^ ^

Why new players they could not benefit also? You may have forgotten this 'detail' ...
Therefore it anyway ? ...

The acquisition of its points must be the same for everyone.

Stop talking numbers or ways, the pvp is every man for himself and the way in which each participant plays is his problem, and the sad reality is simply the result of you kill whatever means, stop crying and do not break your toys because you do not win despite your higher grades ...

The lights, during 16 or 18 months are killed for your pleasure and your personal ascension into the game, now have the darks are "weak"? but yours does to you to get back on track ...
and as the saying aptly Russel you are a bunch of spoiled children who want to play well if they are certain to win ...

I remind you that each class have specific and particular possibilities, and in fact the player has to gain the "experience" comes to pvp with more or less the mastery of his character ... if some players have mastered their best character you do not necessarily want to change the rules to your advantage, because in fact when you used the PCS you were glad to find them ...

So stop, play and especially win ! and again become winners !! and stop crying after rk2 while u are all rk5 or 7...

(Plz Mr Russ can u reinitiate pcs like before...^^??)
[GM]xena

http://www.facebook.com/sylvie.xena93

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:15 am

lmao xena remember u was 100% fury and u moved light side place support it!!! when many older players fury stop playing , and we love our side not leave side Razz Razz
PCS recharging each 10 sec,

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  Dadou on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 am

Ce message est pour azad :
Azad les dark ne peuvent décider des améliorations tout seul ! On a besoin before de l'avis et light avant de fixer pcs avec recharge. Pour moi les pcs avec recharges c'est comme si les dark voulaient détruire le pvp. Ma guilde est pas d'accord et on va pas se laisser faire, si nous avons besoin de quitter le serveur on le fera et 10sec pour moi c'est trop long.

This message is for azad :
Azad dark cant decide improvement only ! We need before fixing pcs with recharge. For me pcs with recharge that as if dark wanted destroyed pvp. My guild isnt agree and be allowed make, if we need leave server we did and 10sec for me is longiest

Dadou

Back to top Go down

Post  LordDagoneth on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 am

I dont want argue with u Dadou we play in the same faction but im wonder why ur guild want leave the server? cuz in the few ocations that i did pvp after the PCS cooldown was implementet there was x1000 times better than others... ppl now can be killed and not just run and run....

Hope u can explain more ur problems with the cooldown in PCS...
LordDagoneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 pm

PCS calldown scks.... kinda scks ....

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Azad how old are you ?
I hope that with this type of reflexion you will understand better why I changed faction ...

but I'm not here to address issues of revenge and I think you either ...

we are here to discuss the interest of the players ...

forgive me but I still say we do not change the values ​​of defense skills because you cry that the lights are at once harder to kill than before ...

believe me if you persist in this direction, you will definitely darks stronger (thanks to your ranking points), but you will be alone on the server ...
[GM]xena

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Xana.. Im the only one with the power to make any modifications. I will not do anything unequal in any fashion. All changes i make are server wide to all factions and classes.

Lights have gotten better at working together! That is what has happen. The Fury got lazy and expected the lights to continue to feed them easy kills. When they were no longer easy kills they quit. Simple. IF i can win i Quit. I say im sorry for their childishness, but i have no control over them. I refused to aid the light faction when they were being over ran, and now i refuse to aid the fury. That will not change.

System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:53 am

Thank you russ for moral support, I do not want to polemic more on this and remains confident that you will address this issue in due course ...

my thought is based simply on the side of democratic rules that need to be the same for everyone ...

the only solution to avoid the latency of the pcs being slightly increase the rec, which may still cause problems with the opposing faction, which we acknowledge that both "full rec" since according to the darks, when one possesses more 1000 points in stats one is full of rec ...

in all cases and whatever means the good must triumph over evil and that's what we're going to use ...

(Council azad our friend, it should lead to 100 meters ...)^^

TY Mr BOSS and have a good day !!
[GM]xena

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:15 am

Yeah Russ agree with you cause i said it many times and lancelot agreened too because lights was working longtime togather and they still try come uber and good pvpers and we see it now, Fury cant said Gtzzz for SunRise lancelot work they still support side place QQ when die and leave pvp,

(Council azad our friend, it should lead to 100 meters ...)^^ I DNT knw wht u mean with this xena just wanna remember u when said u was fury ^^

Lead need support and am not lead am just player try support my side and help them like all other players ^^

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 am

------------------------------- THE END ------------------------------------

[GM]xena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down