GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Validation !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Validation !!!

Post  Zaphyr on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 am

I used to play this server sometime ago before the connection was lost and i deleted the program as a dead server.

I seen in a private server list that SK was running and downloaded and happily been playing. I have even got my wife back on shaiya after 2 years of her not playing due to servers dying just as you get somewhere, and she really likes whats on offer here.

Last time i played i can't remember there being an invasion system (VR/PR invaded by opposite faction). I have trawled through the forum and can't find anything about invasions.

The reason i am asking is, my wife was in VR leveling solo on the boars, and out of nowhere and without warnings was killed by a Fury Guardian. As she respawned in Temporary Post the same Fury came running in past the guards in T.P to get a second kill. This was mentioned in Trade Chat as we both knew and had seen a GM in AH was active. All that was done was 1 AOL member tried to take the **** and say "can't you kill them". Nothing else was mentioned, my wife waited long enoughfor the Fury member to get bored waiting or finding nobody else in VR, and went back to her levelling.

Then about an hour ago, i was down at Urbas in VR happily leveling up, and again a higher level Fury comes from nowhere and kills me. The map warning radar didn't even flash until after i was nearly dead (admittedly i think i only took one or two hits and i was gone). I took the death and even talked to the assassin that killed me, no hard feelings, no QQing, its just a game i wasn't physically hurt or anything.

All i we would like is to know if there is an invasion system active in game, and if there is where is the marker on the map to show that the opposition is able to invade. After spending well over 12 hours (between us both) in VR these are the only 2 incidents we know of where this has happened.

I have played Shaiya with invasion active (7 years of playing Shaiya, seen all the updates from EP3) i know how it works and i know there should be some sort of marker (usually a tower over the controlling faction on the Kanos Map and the crossed swords at the bottom left of the mini map), but if no markers are seen i would presume no invasion, and reading through the forum and the server info, with no mention of active invasion system, again i presume NO INVASION.

I'm not saying that anyone is cheating or using some exploit/glitch in portal etc i would just like to know if SK has Active Invasion System or not, and could this be included in the server info in the welcome forum or in the server rules/impotant notices forum.

Thank you all for polite replies (this ain't a QQ thread, i'm too old for kiddieness), and thank you in advance for clearing this up for me.

Enjoying SK again Very Happy TZ

Zaphyr

Back to top Go down

Re: Validation !!!

Post  Kaidan. on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 am

The Invasion System in PR/VR was turned off as far as i know but members of Fury and Lighties have still the Portpoints there so they are still able to get to these areas.Thats why there is no warning anymore in these areas if players from other factions show up there
Kaidan.
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphyr on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:13 am

So ..........

The lazy cowardice player, who wants to get/improve their PvP ranking uses the portal to get a few easy kills from unsuspecting, partly dressed, unlapised (or with low level lapis), low level grinders ???Ain't that just like stat padding..................hmmmmmmmmmm.

Well anyway thank you Kaidan[GS] for letting me know so quick, and atleast now i know i ain't being killed by a low life cheat when i get killed in VR, just a coward that can't PvP unless they have a major advantage What a Face Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Zaphyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaidan. on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 am

No Statpadding is when you run 2 clients and kill with your main toon your other toon from the other faction to improve your rank.Thats Bannable by the way 2 players that had to learn that today
Kaidan.
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphyr on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm

No Statpadding is when you run 2 clients and kill with your main toon your other toon from the other faction to improve your rank.Thats Bannable by the way 2 players that had to learn that today

Yes i know what stat padding is as i have said looooong time player, it just may as well be a form of stat padding, killing unlinked lowbies that you know will be there trying to level.......CHEAP KILLS

Zaphyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum