GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Reminder of GS/GM policy's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reminder of GS/GM policy's

Post  [GM]FatalScars on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm posting this in general discussions as well so you guys can report if anything like this is noticed!

Oh yes guys I'm still somewhat around even if you don't see me that much...
so here is what I've gathered so far and this is just a reminder to let you guys know what you are doing wrong and believe me if I catch anyone in doing these things I will mention in this post my punishment will be harsh and gruesome, you all should know by now that BS doesn't fly well with me!!

These are some of the problems I've discovered so far:

1. Faction jumping: as a staff with a tagged toon you are NOT allowed to faction jump for pvp as a GM/GS you are to promote/encourage pvp on the faction you are tagged on! Come on guys this rule has been around forever and you should know better...

2. Sharing accounts: as in sharing a tagged account with someone either it's your brother, your mother, your cousin or your best friend it doesn't matter IT is a highly bannable offence

3. Staff Corruption: YES, I did say that and you wanna know why?
You all know how I work I don't care if they are your brother, your mother, your boyfriend/girlfriend or your best friend if they are staff and brake the rules they are to be punished! And as a GM you are not allowed to cover their ass just because they are your friend that's being corrupt in my eyes, and trust me that needs to stop ASAP and preferably it should have stopped yesterday.

well that's it for now I'll be back... you can trust me on that part...

[GM]FatalScars
Head Fury [GM]

Back to top Go down

HELLO

Post  jacksparrow1973 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 pm

missy is that you lol been a long time since ive seen you or russle im a GM on another server thought i would say hi to all of my old sk runnin buddies Jack-Sparrow remember me Razz if your the same 1 i think you used to go by [GM]Sky Smile and hi russel if you drop in to read this post me and the wife luna say hi to everyone.cheers

jacksparrow1973

Back to top Go down

Re: Reminder of GS/GM policy's

Post  russell0659 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 am

Hello Dude. Hows life treatin you?

russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

BEEN good

Post  jacksparrow1973 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:17 pm

been good man just workin on my own tankin bussiness and chillin out. Just wonderin how ya guys been doin. Cool

jacksparrow1973

Back to top Go down

Re: Reminder of GS/GM policy's

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top