GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

GM Training Positions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GM Training Positions

Post  GameMaster on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:29 pm

GM Training Positions!
We will be offering GM Training Positions for a donation of $200.00.

For a donation of $200.00 you get one week training course in GM functions. You will summon Gear, Mobs, Run Events and assist players.

1.You will not be allowed to kick/ban people from the server without Administrator permission.
2.You cannot summon items and give to Any Other Player without Administrator Permission. Logs will be recorded and reviewed by Administrator.
3.You cannot summon mobs into locations where players are present without Administrator Permission.
4.You will be expected to treat players fairly and with respect.

Upon completion of your week training course your account will be reverted back to normal status. You will be allowed to keep summoned gear with the exception of any GM Specific Items ie. GM loops or Amulets. Your Account will be reviewed for exorbitant amounts of items summoned during the training week. And your toon will be required to do a stat-reset back to normal status. Any infractions will result in termination from training and restrict any further attempts to become a GM.
All Gms completing the training course will be rated and placed on a list for consideration to a permanent GM position. Only those with the best rating will be considered.

Contact Me At: russell0659@mail.com

Sincerly GameMaster

GameMaster
System Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top